Donor Conception Family Connection of New England main@DCFCNE.groups.io
Welcome to the Donor Conception Family Connection of New England!
Our goal is to provide opportunities for New England families created through donor conception (DC) and individuals/couples who are going through DC fertility treatment, to make real, on and off-line connections with each other. We intend to provide opportunities for the DC community to build friendships, to provide mentoring and support, and to gather together for social events for families so that our children will know other kids who were created in the same truly special way.
Our mission is to support those embarking on this unique journey of DC and to celebrate the option of creating our families using donor conception.
If you are a local family created through donor conception or are currently going through DC fertility treatment to build your family, please join us and help us connect our community! Professionals in the industry are invited to join as well. Membership is free and open to all people experiencing Donor Conception.
- 4 Members
- 3 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.